Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stroller Comparison

As most moms know, when you find out you are pregnant after the excitement and joy you realize how much stuff you need to buy. Before I got pregnant I pretty much knew what stroller I wanted but I still wanted to do some research and see what was out there. I also reached out to moms and asked how they liked their strollers and if they would recommend them. I decided to make a chart to compare the more recent popular stroller brands’ features, benefits and differences.


Click chart for full size image

**I found all of this information online from their respective websites so I hope it is all accurate and maybe helpful for new moms or moms looking for a new stroller. 


After asking some moms I realized that everyone loved the stroller they had and in the end,  it’s really a personal choice as each brand will fulfill what you are looking for and in your budget.


I ultimately decided to go with the Bugaboo Bee. I wanted a stroller that was quick folding and that I could use for hopefully all of my kids. I love all of the features it has and I like that I have 4 choices of car seats I can get to go along with this stroller. I am also very aesthetically driven and I love the look of this stroller. My baby isn't here yet but I already love it. I did struggle between the Bee and the Cameleon and I went with the Bee because it was more compact and quicker to set up and take down (but the Cameleon really isn’t that difficult. It just has a few extra steps). I am excited to use it with my baby boy and I will post an update about how I feel about it once I have used it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment