Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Favorite Baby Products So Far: 0-3 months

Being a mom has been the most amazing experience ever! When I first got pregnant I was filled with excitement and joy but when I got near the beginning of my 3rd trimester I started to realize just how much stuff you need when you have a baby. There were so many brands of bottles, baby socks, blankets, and baby carriers out there that I had no idea which brand was the best. I decided that it was going to have to be a trial and error thing and based on recommends from people. Here are some of my favorite baby products:

Bouncer: The Mamaroo
There are so many different bouncers out there but the Mamaroo has a whole new take on the bouncer. With 5 different motions and 5 different speed settings you can mimic your arms or a car ride. This has been a lifesaver what Adler wants to be held and I need to get things done I just put him in it and he either falls asleep or is calm and content. I would recommend this product to every new mom and it is worth the investment. 





Bottlers: Dr. Brown
There are way too many bottles out there and I’m sure they are all great in there own way. I received some of these bottles at my baby shower and at that point I didn’t know what set these apart from other bottles. After using them I learned that they help reduce bubbles and extra air in the stomach which helps prevent colic and upset stomachs in babies. These bottles make eating so much easier on Adler. 




Baby carrier/wrap: Solly Baby 
I found this product while looking at other moms on Instagram. I looked up on the website and it looked pretty great. I hadn’t heard of this one before I had only ever heard of the moby wrap (and of course the hard carriers). I wanted a soft wrap because my sister-in-law said they are amazing to travel with because you can take the baby out whenever you need to but leave the wrap on your body and not get uncomfortable. After I saw this one I did some research to do a comparison between the moby wrap and the solely baby wrap. I feel like this one is a personal choice because I never tried a moby wrap but I love how soft and lightweight this one is (I don’t sweat when I wear it). 
I keep forgetting to take a picture of him in this! I will post a picture later!


Blankets: Aiden and Anais 
Most people have heard of these but I just have to say I love them. They are breathable and big enough to swaddle your baby in. They have lots of choices now and I have purchased the classic and the bamboo ones. The classic are better for swaddling because they don’t have as much stretch as the bamboo ones. The bamboo ones are really soft though. Just buy some of each you can never have too many blankets!






Velcro Swaddles: Summer
When Adler got a little bigger he was able to get his hands out of the swaddle blankets which then woke him up. My sister-in-laws use these swaddles and we thought we would give them a try since Adler sleeps so much better when swaddled. Ever since trying them he sleeps even better and I love that the part on his legs isn’t super tight. 
Going back to sleep after his morning feeding!





Burp cloths: cloth diapers
I feel like this is the best kept secret even though every time I see a mom she is using these as her burp cloths. Before I gave birth (and even until my mom came) I had no idea this is what people used. The fancy ones were great but they were small and not very wide. The cloth diapers are great absorbers and big enough for us. I love these and don’t know what I would do without them. 





Baby Socks: Gymboree 
You always hear how baby socks never stay on babies feet but there is that time when you find the perfect socks for your babies feet and you want to tell everyone you finally found the perfect socks. For us it was Gymboree socks. He would kick and kick and they would never come off. These are good quality socks as well and super cute. 

(right now certain ones are on sale for $1.99)

Stroller: Bugaboo Bee
I did a stroller comparison here and I  am so happy with my choice. This stroller is easy to open and close, I can steer it with one hand (which is HUGE), it turns so easy and it is aesthetically pleasing. 


Bugaboo Bee via Nordstroms can also go to Bugaboo.com 



I know every baby is different and sometimes you have to try lots of different brands before you find what you love. I love all of these products and I would recommend them to every mom new and experienced.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. Similac Click And Shop is one of the top online shopping companies in New York with useful services in selection.

    ReplyDelete